Sunday, July 18, 2010

Dinner disaster


I cooked some asparagus in the oven seasoned with salt, pepper, lemon thyme, and Parmesan.

I barbecued some Tj's already cooked chicken burgers and grilled some sliced zucchini.
For a fruit we had some organic grapes. Organic always tastes better, these were perfect grapes.


Dinner was a BUST, the Tj's chicken burgers, which were recommended by a friend were a texture nightmare.
On the first bite I knew this wasn't going to work for me. Jeff ate his but I just couldn't do it. And on top of the texture problem with the burgers the asparagus was mushy and gross also. Note to self asparagus is out of season, even if the store is selling it.

I filled up on grapes and then had a veggie burger on a plate with a little hummus.

From now on I will stick with Tj's Chile lime chicken burgers, those are delicious. But not this new guy on the block, the already cooked chicken burger. You will never step foot in my kitchen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment