Saturday, June 5, 2010

Summer breakfast bowl


I started my morning with a cup of blueberry white tea in my Las Vegas mug.


I made the perfect summer breakfast bowl. It included low fat cottage cheese on the bottom, cantaloupe, frozen blueberries straight out of the freezer, drizzle of raw honey, Kashi biscuits, Tj's low fat mixed berry granola, and Yogi walnut spice granola.



It's supposed to be sunny and in the 70's today. We have had rain for the last month or two everyday. So sun for the next week sounds pretty good. I have a lot on my agenda today which includes some errands, boring along with some fun stuff. I'm planning on stopping at Great Harvest, Trader Joes, Bob's red mill official store, which is amazing, and I might even try to go to my local farmers market today. I'm defiantly going to enjoy this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment