Friday, June 4, 2010

Breakfast again

After work today I went to the fancy gym as I call it, it's nicer then the 24hr. fitness that I regularly go to. Since it was Friday and I had the time I wanted to get in a really good workout. So that meant going to the nicer gym.

I started with some abs, and my abs were burning. I then did some legs and moved onto upper body working chest, back, shoulders, biceps, and triceps. I finished with 30min. of HIT training on the stairs. I accomplished my target of having a butt kicking good workout. I feel like a noodle now, all fatigued.

I was excited to come home and have a nice hot shower and then start dinner. I had been looking forward to dinner all day, because it's my favorite, breakfast. I love breakfast so having it for dinner and twice in one day makes it even better.


I made pancakes with this buckwheat mix. I used 1 cup mix, 1 cup milk (I used almond milk since that's what I had), and 1 egg. It made enough for probably 4 servings. I saved the rest for this weekend, I don't mind reheated pancakes.


Made with blueberries and dark chocolate chips and topped with some lemon yogurt and shavings of coconut butter. It was actually a delicious combination.

Served with some breakfast turkey sausage, made into patties from New Seasons with a drizzle of ketchup.

2 comments:

  1. Your workout sounds awesome. And brinner is a fabulous way to end the day. I really love yogurt on top of french toast or pancakes. Hope you have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete