Thursday, June 3, 2010

Lots of colorful nutrients


Morning workout
Before heading off to work this morning I got my workout in. I worked out home in my gym. I started with 15 min. on the spinning bike followed by upper body working chest, back, shoulders, biceps, and triceps. In between sets I did some kickboxing working my abs and legs and keeping my heart rate up. Gotta get my kickboxing fix for the week since I missed out on class yesterday. After working all my muscles I finished with 30 min. on the spinning bike.

Dinner was nice and easy and delicious.

I microwaved a sweet potato and saved half for my lunch tomorrow. I also had a California Gardenburger, which isn't my favorite but I had never tried this one before. On top of the Gardenburger were two egg whites, for protein along with some sauteed zucchini, hummus, and brushetta. I have been told by Jeff, enough with the brushetta it doesn't need to go on everything, but I love it so much. That was the last of it so don't think I will be buying it for a while.

1 comment:

  1. Ok- I was wondering/so confused! That clears it up. Everything seems to be working now :) Your dinner looks so good. Gosh I love sweet potatoes. Have a good Friday!!

    ReplyDelete