Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's getting hot in here

Another early morning, off to work and then going camping, can't wait to
get away.

Well it finally warmed up around here, and I had forgotten how quick our house heats up. It was 80 degrees outside yesterday and now my house is 77 degrees this morning. So for breakfast I was not feeling like a hot bowl of oatmeal. Instead I made a cold bowl of fruity granola.

Tj's low fat almond granola and low fat mixed berry granola
1/4 of a diced banana
frozen mixed berries
almond butter
tad bit of soymilk (I like my cereal a little dry, not swimming in milk)

Served with my usual egg whites and cup of tea that I made room temp.

2 comments:

  1. have a cool summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo you had me at granola! Granola is my freaking weakness. I would eat it all day if it was in my house!

    Perfect summer time breakfast in your home this morning!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete