Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Time to get to class


It's Wednesday, I'm so excited for a good butt kicking workout today. Getting ready to head off to dancers workout and kickboxing. I need to get there early to stretch and warmup. Every week lately when I try to get there early it doesn't seem to happen. But today I have been up since 5am and have been a busy little bee. I already cleaned house, did some work on the computer, did laundry and dishes. I also packed everything for tomorrow, including work and gym clothes and lunches and snacks.

I am going on vacation next week. I'll let you know the details later this week but it's pretty exciting and I might be taking Healthy Life on the road, which should be fun, especially with where Jeff and I are going.

But for today I'm hitting the gym, getting ready there and then getting a pedicure for the trip. Then I have some errands to run including Trader Joe's, Great Harvest, and the fish market. Busy day so gotta keep buzzing on. I'll see you later today with a recap, have a fantastic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment