Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Countdown


Good Morning. I'm off to Vegas today.
I can't wait, but first I need to go to the gym to get my workout in and then it's off to work. After that's all done it's off to the airport for some sun, gambling, and relaxation.


Since today is basically my Friday and I'm going on vacation I thought I deserved an amazing breakfast.

1/4 cup Bob's apple cinnamon hot cereal
2 TB. oat bran
1/4 cup water
mix together
topped with
1/4 of a diced pear
raspberry all fruit spread
shaved pieces of coconut butter
chia seeds (these were a last minute decision)

Place your bid today at OH she glow's
Don't forget that over at Oh she glow's is having the auction Shop 4 a cause to help raise money to fight cancer. These lovely breakfast basket will be up for auction. The auction runs today only form 9am-10pm and all bids will start at $20.00 Canadian. Please stop by and check out all the items up for bid. I think she has about 100 items that you can bid on.

Most importantly it's for a good cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment