Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pizza burger delight


I was chatting on the phone with my best friend Michelle and didn't get very many before or ingredient shots.


Pizza burger
Tj's chicken lime burgers (I cooked them in the oven for about 30 min. at 400 degree's)
Tj's whole wheat flat bread
Assembling pizza
lay one flat bread down
top with 2 cooked chicken patties side by side
top with
zuchini
arugula
feta
tj's brushetta mix (the star ingredient)
topped with the other flatbread, that has been spread with hummus
back in the oven for 10 min.

The bottom flatbread go a little soggy. I think it's from the moisture of the chicken and zucchini. I would suggest flipping the whole pizza burger half way through the cooking time to crisp up both sides.

I had two wedges of pizza burger served with a baked sweet potato. The sweet potato had a little drizzle of pure maple syrup, a little salt and cinnamon.

Yes, that's the biggest sweet potato ever. I love these guys, so I took the biggest one.

No comments:

Post a Comment