Sunday, April 4, 2010

lunchy lunch


Jeff's Dad is over helping him work on our basement. We are working on the family room, bedroom, and bathroom, it's a work in progress. I made them some lunch, a turkey sandwich on Great Harvest whole wheat with honey mustard, laughing cow, and mixed greens. I also added a small cup of Kashi crackers and a small cup of bunny grahams.


My lunch was a salad that I picked up at Whole Foods. I get sucked in by their salad bar every time. It's all those yummy choices, it's so good I can't help my self. With all those choices my salad grows in size and price very quickly.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, everything looks so good that it gets away from you. By the time you get to the checkstand you have enough for two meals and you've paid for 50 lbs. of food.

    ReplyDelete