Thursday, April 29, 2010

It's all about Bob


I went to Bob's Red Mill headquarters store yesterday and picked up a few things. One was some muesli to try in my oats.
1/4 cup quick cook oats
2 TB. Bob's muesli
1/4 cup water
2 TB. soymilk (I added a little more then usual because of the muesli)
mix together


Topped with 1/4 of a blueberry date oat bran muffin that I picked up at Bob's yesterday. They make a lot of their products and sell them in their on site cafe. This muffin is so healthy and tastes amazing. I'm planning on picking up this muffin mix next time I'm their.

I also topped the oatmeal with some pear sauce and raw honey.

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to their store Saturday, I'll check out the products.

    Once again another amazingly original oatmeal recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally did not know that Bob's headquarters were here in Oregon. I am continuously surprised by and fall more in love with this state every day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's in Milwaukie off of Hwy 224 by Bally's gym. You gotta go their sometime.

    ReplyDelete