Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fueling and filling up


Good Morning!
For breakfast this morning I made some banana oats. I have my tough workout classes today so I need all the fuel I can get.

Banana oat bran
1/4 cup oat bran
2 TB. Bob's apple cinnamon hot cereal
1/4 cup water
splash soymilk
1/4 small very ripe banana chopped up and warmed up for 15 sec.
mix together
topped with
homemade banana coconut macadamia nut granola
raspberry all fruit spread


On the side a cup of Tazo vanilla apricot white tea and some egg whites. Protein, carbs, fruit, antioxidants, I'm ready for my workout.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stacey,

    Just found your blog-I like your goals on the right of the page. I am doing similar things as well this summmer-I have soooo many veggies from my CSA, that my freezer is filling fast. I also want to run a 10k. Your breakfast looks delicious--I am normally too lazy to actually cook breakfast in the morning-I may have to rethink that.
    Samantha
    http://foodedu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use quick cook oats, so it's really easy and only takes about 15 min. to prepare my whole breakfast. It's also my favorite meal of the day.

    ReplyDelete