Monday, April 19, 2010

A busy day recaped

Why are Monday's always so crazy. Here's a recap of my day.
It started early with a light breakfast. Followed by a workout. I did 40 min. on the spinning bike and some ab and leg exercises. After that I showered and headed to work.
For a mid morning snack I had a mini parfait.

Lunch was some leftover Jambalaya stew from last night, and in the afternoon I had an apple Cinnamon Skout bar. I loved this flavor, it tasted like an oatmeal cookie. I still like the chocolate coconut better.

2 comments:

  1. I'm parfait obsessed, so your morning snack looks so so good to me! Nothing slow about Body Step! You would love it. Combat is great too. Attack is my all time favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. spinning bikes can give such a great workout!!!!

    ReplyDelete