Friday, April 30, 2010

Mini pizza prep

After I got home from work today I worked out.

I did some full body resistance training focusing on abs and legs, but also working all of my other muscles. I also did some plyometrics and interval training in between sets to keep my heart rate up and burn more calories. I finished with 30 min. on the spinning bike. I had planned on going for a run but my motivation to hit the road just wasn't there today.


For dinner I had planned on making mini pizza's using these Ezekiel sprouted grain English muffins that I have been wanting to try. We used to have Friday night homemade pizza nights and stopped doing it for whatever reason. But I'm bringing it back.

While making dinner I sipped on this herbal unsweetened peach ice tea to re hydrate myself after my workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment