Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Power breakfast


I had some of my new Mighty Leaf in green tea tropical. I had it in one of my favorite cups, my Starbucks San Diego mug. The picture on the mug is where we got married, at the Hotel Del Coronado. It was the most prefect wedding ever.

I made some chocolate banana oats today, yum
1/4 cup quick cook oats
2 TB. apple cinnamon hot cereal (best hot cereal ever)
1/4 cup water
splash soymilk
1/4 of a very small banana chopped up
1/4 tsp. unsweetened cocoa
(I learned my lesson from last week, just a dash of cocoa this time)
mix together
topped with
peach all fruit spread and some Yogi walnut spice granola

The bowl of scrambled egg whites. It's so tasty, but better you don't see it. I basically make a patty of egg whites with some salt and pepper in a non stick skillet and cook it. Than I add it to a bowl when it's done, squeeze a tiny bit of ketchup, and chop it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment