Thursday, March 18, 2010

Everything bowl



I made an everything bowl today, as I like to call it. I had a 1/3 cup Kashi whole wheat biscuits and Tj's low fat almond granola mixed together. Also half of a sliced banana, and 1 tsp. Tj's peanut butter with roasted flax seeds. On the side was 1/2 a cup of low fat cottage cheese. I mixed these two together as I went and it was really good. I especially liked the peanut butter, I had this for the first time and it was so good. I was also drinking my second bottle of water for the day.

The everything bowl has a good mix of carbs, protein, fruit, and omega 3 healthy fats. I need to find a way to include a veggie in this, any thoughts without making it gross. Maybe I could do a veggie on the side with the PB.

2 comments:

  1. Besides being healthy, it looks like a lot of food. Yummmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you eat healthy good food you get to actually eat. I'm providing my body with everything it needs. It was about 1/2 cup of cottage cheese and 1/3 cup granola and 1/2 a banana. It was under 400 calories.

    ReplyDelete