Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lunch

Egg white wrap
Yesterday I made a delicious lunch, but was out the door and on the go with little time to spare and to share with you.

I made a wrap out of Tj's whole wheat flat bread
spread with Tj's red pepper hummus
1Tb. Tj's red pepper and artichoke tapenade (as you can see it's a very versatile sauce so I use it in a lot of things)
Cooked 3 egg white in a non stick pan made into a flat pancake shape
Topped with some arugula just so I could get in a veggie
and than I ate and enjoyed it


I love eggs in any form, I know it probably seems like a strange combination. You could substitute sliced turkey or ham, I just happened to be out of turkey at the moment, so I thought egg whites would be a nice substitute but still have the protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment