Saturday, February 20, 2010

Falafel burger

Falafel Burger
I toasted some Great Harvest honey whole wheat bread in the toaster and topped it with Tj's classic hummus, some red onions, roasted red peppers, carrots, lettuce, feta, and a sprinkle of some oregano and thyme. I love using herbs to bring out the flavor of foods. I also made some Tj's low sodium tomato soup to go with it. I gotta say I prefer the regular Tj's tomato soup, the low sodium had a funny taste, but it was okay.

I ended up not finishing all of it, once again today I made too much.

3 comments:

  1. looks yummy! i wish I had the problem of making too much food! I am always hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you buy the falafel burger or make it? I've never seen one before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nevermind. Guess I should have read the whole post first!

    ReplyDelete