Friday, February 25, 2011

Hummus soup

My computer problems came back last night and after hours of trying to work it out I was so frustrated I gave up. And this morning I couldn't even bear the thought of giving it a try. But I found my problem so now that I know the problem I can prevent the problem. On to greatness.


Soup and salad.

I saw this original recipe on Angela's website and then again on Kath's as seen here. When they referred to this soup as hummus in a soup version I was sold.

Unfortunately it just didn't live up to my expectations, sorry ladies. I loved the texture but the flavor needs a little tweaking.


I paired it with a nice salad of mixed greens, dried cranberries, and Annie's red pepper vinaigrette. With some whole wheat naan bread wedges for soup dipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment