Thursday, January 13, 2011

Layers

Workout
Oh my gosh was I sore all day today. It was like being sore but on a whole new level. Every part of my body is screaming from yesterday's bodypump class. I decided that today's workout was going to be strictly cardio. With hopes that the movement would help loosen up my muscles. It actually did help. I feel looser and more limber then I did earlier today. I did 15 min. on the spinning bike followed by 45 min. on the stairs and finished with a bunch of stretching.
Dinner

I busted out one of my new favorite go to meals. I love Trader Joe's veggie multi grain lasagna.

Warmed in the oven at 350 degrees for 45 min.

I enjoyed a small bowl of lasagna and packed up some for lunch tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been to trader joes in ages. I need to go by to see what new meals they have; they never disappoint.

    ReplyDelete