Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The best end to the day


I had my super packing smoothie this afternoon. I had it well over an hour before going to the gym. And although it was very tasty, it was hard to drink because it was so cold out and it left me super full and bloated feeling. It actually hindered my workout. So I don't think I will be doing that again. Maybe I'll have my smoothies on the weekend on my rest days. They pack a lot of good nutrition into a cup, so I'd like to have them regularly.

Dinner was nothing fancy, right down to the paper towel as a plate. That's what happens when the kitchens mostly all packed up and the day has been so busy. But I'm sure glad I thought ahead and made a big batch of soup to have ready to go.

For dessert I had one of these little cookies. Dang Whole Foods for passing out samples. They are so tasty but pretty expensive, so I always have to wait for them to go on sale. Watch out they are really addicting, but a great way to end the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment