Thursday, January 6, 2011

Another variation

Workout

After several days of super hard workouts at the gym my body was feeling really fatigued today. I decided to do a lighter workout at home while enjoying a little light reading. I did 45 min. on the spinning bike and finished with some abs.
Dinner

I made a delicious Mexican casserole for dinner tonight. This would be variation 153,239 or something like that. I never really make the same recipe twice when it comes to Mexican dishes. I usually just use what's in the cupboard and come up with a creation.

Tonight's creation included a base of refried beans, baked blue corn chips, leftover chicken skewers de skewered and diced up, tj's spicy black bean dip, salsa, and cheese. I baked it in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 min.

Paired with a side of romaine lettuce and crushed baked blue corn chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment