Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What to eat

Workout
I had planned on going to the gym after work. Then mid morning the sun came out and there was unexpected blue sky. I thought I should do something outside like go for a run or bike ride. Then as time went on and it got closer to the time I was heading to the gym the sky got dark. It started to look like it could rain at any minute. I was already in the mind set of heading home so I decided to do a bootcamp workout at home. I think I would have rather gone to the gym. Working out at home just ended up not being my choice workout. Good thing there's always tomorrow.
Dinner

I wasn't in the mood for anything in particular for dinner. After scouring the pantry, fridge, and freezer I came up with mini pizza's. I toasted one whole wheat English muffin and crumbled up some tj's sun dried tomato chicken sausage, diced tomatoes, spices, and reduced fat mozzarella cheese.
Toasted in the oven for 10 min. at 350 degrees.

Topped with some arugula. I think I need the arugula to wilt slightly or maybe I should have tore it into smaller pieces. Anyway I've seen arugula put on big pizza's after they cook. I'm not sure what the secret is. This arugula was a little wild and over taking my pizza.

Herbal tea has become my winter evening ritual. I guess if I start my day with tea the best thing to do is also end it with some. Tonight's choice is Celestial seasonings peach herbal tea.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a good dinner even if it wasn't really thought through.

    ReplyDelete