Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Taco salad Tuesday


It's a Fiesta.
I love Mexican flavors and I can create 500 meals that all vary. There's just so many choices and flavors to pair together. Tonight I made a layered vegetarian black bean dip casserole.

I mixed one can of refried beans with a jar of Tj's spicy black bean dip. I'm in love with this dip and it is good in so many dishes. The bottom layer was the beans followed by some crushed up baked blue corn chips, salsa, more beans, more salsa, and topped with cheddar cheese, canned tomatoes, diced red bell pepper, and green onions.

I baked it in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 min. It came out cheesy and spicy, yum.

I topped mine with a heavy handful of romaine lettuce to make a taco salad.

Now my mouths on fire, a little spicy.

No comments:

Post a Comment