Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's party season


I have finally returned from a very long day. I took some treats for my meeting this morning. I sliced up a round loaf of Great Harvest's cranberry orange bread. I have never had this before but it is so amazing. Everyone was raving about how good it is and they ate almost all of it. It would be really good made into a french toast casserole, maybe for Christmas morning.

After work I went to a Christmas party. We had a gift exchange and this blown glass hummingbird feeder was mine for the taking.

As a party favor we received a beautiful one of a kind customer labeled wine bottle.

It's red wine, not my favorite, I much prefer white. But I will give it a taste just the same.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great party. You definately scored on the hummingbird feeder, very cute.

    ReplyDelete