Sunday, December 5, 2010

Fun in the cold sun


It was yet another gorgeous day today. I spent the day doing all kinds of fun things.
First I went on a bike ride, which was very cold. Then I went to the local outdoor holiday market. The market is put on by the same people that run the summer farmers market. The market was small and mostly just handmade crafts, not what I expected. Afterwords I spent a very leisurely day around the house.

I sipped on a lot of tea to stay warm.

I also baked a batch of raisin chocolate chip granola. I can't wait to have some for breakfast tomorrow.

I then made a taco salad using some of last nights leftovers for dinner. I made a special trip to the store to get salsa earlier today. I could not go another night having Mexican food without any salsa.

1 comment: