Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A few of my favorite things


I have a lot of favorite foods and I love pairing some of my favorites together to make amazing meals. Such as tonight's dinner which included whole wheat cappelini pasta, brushetta mix, spices, basil chicken sausage, red pepper, and feta.

These are a few of my favorite things. And this is what winter nights are made of.

Now I must finish up my nightly chores and then kick back with a nice hot cup of herbal tea. Yes these are what winter nights are all about. Oh and pj's, thick socks, fuzzy blankets, and a cuddly cat.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a big fan of sausage...
    But I do think this dish looks pretty darn delicious :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds really good. And the cat too? What a way to end the day.

    ReplyDelete