Saturday, November 27, 2010

A perfect bowl

I have been out and about all day. I have been shopping, for necessities, not fun stuff. But I have been fighting the crowds and traffic all afternoon. I wanted to just stop and pick something up for dinner. But I knew it would be cheaper and more responsible of me to make something instead.

I knew exactly what I wanted. A good whole wheat pasta and a really good sauce. The two that came to mind were Delallo's whole wheat capellini and Seeds of changes tomato Tuscan and garlic pasta sauce. The sauce is a little expensive, but well worth it. I thought it was a good trade for not eating out.

All my favorites in one bowl to make the perfect dinner. I added some zucchini to the sauce and topped it all off with some feta. It just doesn't get any better then this.

After such a long day and weekend, and the weekend's not even over, it's time to rest with my favorite orange kitty and catch up on some TV time.

3 comments:

  1. I have been looking for a good whole wheat pasta brand. What I've gotten so far I have not liked. I will give this one a try.

    ReplyDelete