Monday, November 15, 2010

Pancake sandwich's


Since I don't have to be to work until a little later today I decided to make a special breakfast. I whipped up some more Kodiak pancake mix this morning in order to make mini pancake sandwich's.

These were EPIC, I mean seriously and utterly amazing.

I made mini cakes and added 2 slices of banana on top of each cake and then cooked both sides of the cake. After the cakes were done I begun the process of making the sandwich's.

One sandwich had marionberry all fruit spread, another had a drizzle of honey, and the third had some Justin's chocolate pb. All three were topped with a sprinkle of unsweetened coconut.

These mini cake sandwich's were light and fluffy and oh so delicious. Enjoyed with a little egg white roll up and a cup of pear white tea.

Now I have a little time to relax, then workout, and then it's off to work.

2 comments:

  1. Pancake sandwiches!! I have to try that! Those look absolutely amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete