Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Low and slow


Oatmeal pancakes
1/2 cup oats
2 egg whites
splash soymilk
2 TB. applesauce
dash salt and cinnamon
mix together
microwave for 30 sec.
add to a non stick pan

Topped with
almond flax nut butter (my favorite)
raspberry all fruit spread
1/4 of a sliced banana
dark chocolate chips
unsweetened coconut

I was slow and patient with my cooking time this morning. Way to often I turn the burner up to high and am to impatient. But not this morning and boy it made a difference, imagine that.

4 comments:

  1. I'm eating my oatmeal this morning checking your blog. It's cold and rainy and I thought about all your oatmeal recipes and thought it sounded good. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of almond flax nut butter. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you buy your almond flax nut butter?

    ReplyDelete