Friday, November 5, 2010

Full attention


Note to self, when making pancakes please devote your full attention. No unloading the dishwasher, packing your lunch, and stirring a new jar of almond butter.

Although not pretty they still are tasty.

Pancakes
1/4 cup oats
2 TB. Great Harvest pancake mix
2 egg whites
splash water
splash soymilk
splash applesauce
mix together
in a non stick pan cook on both sides
on one side I added frozen mixed berries
Topped with
Tj's almond flax butter (that I opened and stirred up just this morning)
raspberry all fruit spread
unsweetened coconut
I also added some Tj's low fat almond vanilla granola on top for a little crunch (not pictured)

Enjoyed with the best cup of tea, Teavana's pear luna white tea. I highly recommend it. I also highly recommend granola on top of pancakes, perfect texture combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment