Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fold and flip

Workout
Even though it was really nice out today, I headed to the gym. I needed to do some resistance training and the gym is the best place for that. I did a full upper body workout followed by 30 min. on the stairs. The gym is under some MAJOR renovations/upgrades. So everything is dirty and cramped. Not the best workout conditions.
Dinner

I picked up some turkey sage breakfast sausage at the store the other day. The kind I get is in the bulk meat area behind the counter, similar to whole foods. The sausage is SUPER lean and really good.

I made my famous omelet and filled it with the turkey sausage, red bell pepper, reduced fat cheddar cheese, sea salt, and Italian seasoning. I think I put in too many fillings, but it tasted good, just hard to fold and flip.

Served with a toasted slice of Great Harvest nine grain bread spread with raspberry all fruit spread.

2 comments:

  1. That sausage sounds good, I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've put oatmeal in everything else, what about eggs?

    ReplyDelete