Friday, September 3, 2010

Worlds best pancake

Ugh, why am I up so early on my vacation. I got home late last night from the art show and then was woken up at 3am this morning by Jeff to discuss camping plans for this weekend. Once he left for work I was wide awake and figured I might as well get things ready to go. Then I decided to make some cookies for the trip. I made a batch of Great Harvest chocolate chip cookies with a few modifications.

Around 6am I decided to make some pancakes. These are the last of the box of Kodiak cakes, so sad. I must pick up some more because they are by far the best pancakes EVER.

I added some mixed berries and dark chocolate chips to the mix and I also had some scrambled egg whites on the side for protein. The eggs looked ugly like usual so I wont be showing them.

I topped my cakes with some Justin's chocolate hazelnut nut butter. I picked up a small single serving packet yesterday at Whole Foods so I could try it. Man is this stuff good, and dangerous because it is so good. A little goes a long ways so I just used a little and saved the rest of the packet for another day.

I'm planning on doing a light workout as soon as my food settles in my tummy. I'm planning on doing some hiking this weekend to test out my new shoes, and I'm also pretty sore from this weeks workouts. So I don't want to over do it. I'm probably just going to do some cardio, legs, and just a little bit of abs.

1 comment:

  1. stacey you kill me with ur pancakes! i just finished writing down u recipe for ur banana ones u did awhile back!! YAY .. always room for another especially with my unopened back of justins butter waiting around ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete