Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Earth's bounty


These artichokes were picture perfect. The lady selling them even made sure they were perfectly arranged for me.

The worlds largest tomatoes, I believe they were even called beefy tomatoes.

They had bunch's of Dalia's that were so pretty. If we hadn't been walking and shopping I would have gotten a bundle.

After spending the day with mom she dropped me off and I continued my shopping with some errands. I have been needing new workout clothes and I also wanted some hiking shoes. It is my new goal to try hiking. I used to hate the idea of it but I'm starting to come around to the idea and get excited about it. What I'm really excited about is the new workout clothes I got. I found some really cute stuff for a steal of a price.

No comments:

Post a Comment