Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Back on track

This dinner made up for last night, we are back on track.

It started with a nice romaine salad with carrots and broccoli. I was originally going to cut up some watermelon, but when I cut it open it was mushy. I then cut up a cantaloupe, it was mushy also. I just got both of these on Sunday and they were both organic and both were just disappointing.

I tossed the lettuce in some Drew's lemon goddess dressing and added some fresh grated Parmesan cheese.

We also had Chez Gourmet veggie burgers which are my favorite and definitely have that fresh homemade taste. I put the veggie burger on top of an Ezekiel English muffin, along with an egg white pattie and some BBQ sauce. I love veggie burgers but they are always lacking in protein. So a little egg white or egg's on top add a nice bit of protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment