Tuesday, August 3, 2010

So much to do so little time

This morning's workout was shift n lift. I started with 15 min. on the spinning bike followed by chest and back. I jumped back on the bike for 15 more min. and then did shoulders, biceps, and triceps. I finished with another 15 min on the bike. This workout never gets easier and my heart rate stays high the whole time.

Dinner was whole wheat linguine with Tj's marinara sauce, sun dried chicken sausage and chopped fresh spinach, and topped with feta. It was a simple throw together dinner that turned out just okay. A little more love, attention, and preparation would have made this dish better, but so much to do so little time.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what looks better, your beautiful plants or that great looking dinner.

    ReplyDelete