Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Re heat and serve

It's been a jam packed day. First I worked, then I had a meeting, and then I hit the gym. After that ran some errands for the baby shower this weekend.

At the gym today I did 30 min. of abs and legs and 30 min. on the stairs. The stairs were kicking my butt. I swear it never gets any easier.

Dinner was quick and easy and paired with leftover baked bean soup from the other night. Let's just say soup never looks pretty after the first night.

In the salad was romaine, carrots, tomato, feta, and a drizzle of Newman's light balsamic vinaigrette.

One of my stops today was Great Harvest, and one of the things I picked up was a loaf of honey whole wheat. Since it was so fresh I had to have a slice with dinner. I topped it with some all fruit raspberry spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment