Monday, July 5, 2010

Fun filled evening

Last night we went to our friends/neighbors parents house for a 4th of July party. This is our third year going and it's always a good time.

We started with our traditional game of croquet. I'm horrible at this game and it's a tradition that I always come in last place.

All the tasty food ready to be eaten.

My plate loaded with fruits, veggies, grilled chicken, pickles, my friend Kevin's famous pasta salad it was delicious, a deviled egg (minus the inside I don't like that stuff), and 3 Doritos my guilt pleasure of the night. I enjoyed a few more Doritos here and there.

The four of us shared a plate of dessert treats. The brownie was amazing and my pb bars were a big hit, I had a bite of each. I had a bite of the cupcake but I wasn't of fan of it so I gave it to Jeff.

No comments:

Post a Comment