Sunday, June 6, 2010

Mix of fruit


I started the morning with a giant bowl of oats. After restocking the oat supply yesterday with my trip to Bob's red mill, I just had to have some oatmeal.

1/4 cup cream of wheat (new purchase)
1 TB. apple cinnamon hot cereal
1 TB. spice n nice hot cereal
3/4 cup water (I added more water to get more volume from my oats, but still have the same calories)
splash soymilk
1/4 tsp. chia seeds
mix together
topped with
local sliced strawberries
1 sliced kiwi
small dollop of pear sauce
almond butter
sprinkle of unsweetened coconut

The rain is back today, I had planned to go for a run. I thought the whole weekend was going to be nice. Now I wish I would have gone for a run yesterday. I think I will probably head to the gym instead.

1 comment:

  1. Now that is one colorful breakfast bowl! YUM! Hope you have a nice trip to the gym. I hate when the weather doesn't cooperate!

    ReplyDelete