Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Change of plans


I planned on working out this afternoon at the gym. I had it all planned out until I realized I had an appointment after work to get my hair done. Getting my hair done is a very important thing so I couldn't miss that. Which meant I needed to workout before work or I wouldn't be able to find the time. So I got up early once again this morning and hit the gym, well my home gym which I love very much for the convenience.

I started with 20 min. on the bike followed by upper body workout with intervals (such as jumping jacks or running knee lifts which is from insanity and are really high endurance) in between. I finished with an additional 25 min. back on the bike.

1 comment:

  1. Sadly, I did not get my workout in today! Oh well, I will move on from it and get up early in the morning! Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete