Friday, June 18, 2010

Here comes the sun

This morning I was sore and lacking motivation to workout. But I planned on doing it, and I always stick to my plan of just getting it done. I started with 30 min. on the spinning bike to work up some motivation, get the body moving, and sweat it out. I then moved into 45 min. of kickboxing, mixed in with a full body workout using my own body weight, such as squats, lunges, and pushups. I finished with 10 min. of much needed stretching.


I'm having an early lunch because I have to leave for work in a bit, I'm working tonight.
I had an egg white wrap on whole wheat flatbread with laughing cow cheese, hummus, feta, carrots, and a ton of lettuce. The lettuce was getting old so I needed to use it up.


Now the sun is finally coming out and I have to work.

This would have been a great afternoon for a run.

1 comment: