Monday, June 21, 2010

Getting it done


Monday morning workout

I was up bright and early this morning with the job of getting it done. I'm starting to dislike my Monday workout's. I was thinking this morning that maybe I would start taking Monday's as my rest day and workout Saturday or Sunday instead. I think it's just that I have to get up at the butt crack of dawn, on a Monday, and the craziest day schedule wise for me. I would rather enjoy my workout then have it be torture.

This morning I started with 15 min. on the spinning bike followed by abs, legs, chest, and back. Round two was 15 more min. on the bike followed by shoulders, biceps, and triceps. Round three was back on the bike for another 15 min. to round out my total cardio time of 45 min. Moving from cardio to strength training keeps the heart rate up, burns a lot of calories, and keeps the body moving and working hard.

What is your favorite time of day to workout? Mine would be around 8 or 9am and having no time restraints makes it even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment