Saturday, May 22, 2010

Togetherness

Today was a busy day. It started with working this morning and then Jeff and I went shopping for vacation outfits. After that we went out for dinner. We were originally going to go to the Cheese cake factory restaurant, but the wait was an hour long. So we decided to go to our favorite place, Pastini's.


We started with
BRUSCHETTA DELLA MAMMA

Country-style bread grilled with olive oil and garlic, accompanied by a spicy marinara sauce for dipping.

I had two pieces and Jeff had the other three.

For dinner Jeff had the spicy shrimp and I had my usual salad the
ARTICHOKE-CHICKEN SALAD
Diced chicken breast and artichoke hearts tossed with feta cheese, roasted red peppers and olives, on a bed of fresh mixed greens with roasted tomato vinaigrette. I asked for the dressing on the side and it arrived with the dressing mixed in, they re made it for me.
I also left the bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment