Monday, May 17, 2010

Lasting impression workout

I just finished my first workout of the new week and it was a good one. Well other then the fact that my resistance band came un hooked from the door and sling shot me in the back, I dropped to the floor in agony. But other then that little mishap it was a good workout, it just left a lasting impression in the middle of my back.

Upper body challenge
Circuit one: 15 min. on the spinning bike followed by legs, chest, back, and shoulders.

Circuit two: 15 more min. on the spinning bike followed by abs, biceps, and triceps.

Circuit three: 15 min. of kickboxing and some insanity thrown in for a good heart racing, calorie burning, sweat session.

Circuit four: Cool down and stretching.

2 comments:

  1. Always feels good to get the first workout of the week in. Nice job. Hope the back is ok- ahhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, I just had to comment - the attack of the resistance band is one of my biggest fears! I have mine wedged in a door-jam but I'm always nervous about it letting go one day... so it actually does happen?! (I feel your pain).

    ReplyDelete