Sunday, May 23, 2010

Exciting news


Breakfast
This morning I made a little creation based on my mini parfaits. It was a mix of blueberry Greek yogurt, warmed up mixed berries, Galaxy granola in cranberry orange my favorite, raspberry all fruit spread, almond butter, and dark chocolate chips. The chocolate chips stay nice and firm so it's a nice chocolate surprise. I also had the last of the Teavana fruitty bianco this morning, it was so good, but so sad that it's the last of it, I need to get some more tea.
Workout
I was planning on going for a run today but it looks like the weather is not going to cooperate. It's supposed to rain all day, and you know I don't run in the rain. I'm thinking that later after I get my house chores done I'll do a bootcamp style workout at home. I'm working out today, even though it's supposed to be my rest day since I will only be working out Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday next week, and then it's off for a vacation.
Vacation
We are going to VEGAS, yay. I will be blogging every morning while we are there with all the exciting details, along with all my tips for how I stay healthy while vacationing. It doesn't get any more exciting then Vegas, so make sure you check in everyday. Anyone got any tips for me for Vegas. I have only been there once and it was for a bachelorette weekend. Jeff has been there twice but that was about 10 years ago with his friends. This trip it's to celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment