Monday, May 31, 2010

Day of leisure

Since Jeff is sick today and I want to stay around the house to make sure he is well taken care of. I am taking my own relaxation day today. I had a nice workout this morning and this afternoon I have spent it on the computer and doing some stuff around the house.


I also caught up on my soap opera's. I haven't seen them in months and nothing has really
changed that much.

I did some casual reading. I enjoy reading about what others do to be healthy,
even if it is celebrities.

I drank a lot of this, some leftover herbal iced tea that I made yesterday.

I also baked some nice healthy blueberry coconut dark chocolate chip muffins, say that five times. They are a cross between a muffin and coffee cake, so good. Jeff really likes them so I made it for him.

1 comment:

  1. Lol. I'm a health nut too and I always buy those silly mags too.

    ReplyDelete