Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mexi salad


Ingredients for a build your own dinner (click on pic to see ingredients)

I made a taco salad with romaine lettuce, Tj's refried pinto beans, Tj's spicy black bean dip
(it's really spicy so a little goes a long way. I found that out the hard way the last time I had it), fire roasted salsa, reduced fat cheddar cheese, Tj's ground turkey (the turkey had cumin, chili pepper, garlic salt, and pepper), and on top crushed up baked nacho tortilla chips. I also had half of a whole wheat flatbread for dipping and scooping.

This was one of the best salads. During the summer I make a lot of variations of taco salad. It's a summer staple for us.

1 comment:

  1. I have been craving taco salads lately! This looks delicious and it only made the craving worse! YUM!

    ReplyDelete