Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Change of plans


For today's workout I went to the fancy 24hr. fitness gym, it was on the way to my meeting. It's the Lance Armstrong inspired gym, it's a huge gym and very clean. I enjoy going their, it's close to my house, but the complete opposite direction from work, and their is a closer 24hr. fitness by my work. So I don't get to go to the fancy one as much as I would like to.

Today I did 15 min. on the stairs to warm up and get my heart rate up. Then I did chest, back, shoulders, biceps, and triceps. I did two exercises for each muscl, with two sets per exercise. After that I did 30 min. on the spinning bike.


After my workout I planned on having a Siggi's blueberry yogurt with homemade granola. But when I opened the Siggi's container the texture wasn't how it usually is. It was more the texture of a yogurt gone bad. The sell by date isn't until the end of the month, but I decided to play it safe and not eat this. I didn't want to be in my meeting with a stomach ache, that would be awful. So instead I had a Larabar and then half way through my meeting a banana.

After my meeting for lunch I had a Great Harvest whole wheat roll with laughing cow, turkey, mixed greens, and zucchini. It was the perfect combination and easy to eat on the run.

No comments:

Post a Comment