Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Yummy bowl


I had some yogurt mid morning and than later I had a little mix of everything bowl. Since we are running low on groceries I had to be creative this morning. I had a piece of string cheese and also put together a bowl of
Kashi vanilla island whole wheat biscuits
Bake to nature blueberry and apple granola
2 tsp. Chia seeds
pinch of unsweetened coconut
1/2 of a sliced banana
1/2 cup of unsweetened soymilk
1 tsp. Tj's almond butter with toasted flax seeds

I managed to cover almost all of my nutritional basis. I had protein, carbs, omega 3's, healthy fats, and a fruit, the only thing missing was a veggie.

2 comments:

  1. Your lunch bag is so cute!! Where's it from? I love that TJ's Almond/Flax butter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lunch bag is from tj max and I just bought the Tj's peanut butter with flax today to try.

    ReplyDelete