Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sassy salmon


Glazing ingredients
I mixed 1 tsp. kumquat and 1 tsp peach all fruit spread, 1 TB. Dijon mustard, 1/2 tsp. pure maple syrup.
I mixed it together and spread it on the salmon. I seasoned the salmon with dill, salt and pepper, and layered lemons on top.
Ready to BBQ
It took about 30 min. on 350 degree's. The barbecue is also a smoker/roaster so it cooks differently than a traditional barbecue.

I also roasted some cauliflower. I chopped up cauliflower and layered it in a pan coated with non stick spray. I seasoned the cauliflower with garlic salt, pepper, herbs DE Provence, and Parmesan cheese (the Parmesan is the secret ingredient). I roasted it at 400 degree's for 30min.

The salmon was delicious. It was delicate and perfectly cooked. I put the salmon on top of arugula to get in those leafy greens. I also had half of a slice of Great Harvest nine grain bread toasted and topped with a drizzle of raw honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment