Monday, March 22, 2010

Nacho Bake


Tonight I made one of our most favorite meal's, nacho bake. It is so good and pretty healthy too.

1 pkg. Tj's ground turkey (I cooked the whole package, but saved half for tomorrow's recipe)
I added a dash of salt, pepper, and garlic flakes. I also added 1 TB. homemade taco seasoning
cook until the turkey is done

In a casserole pan
1 rst layer Tj's fat free refried beans
2 nd layer Drew's salsa
3 rd layer Guiltless Gourmet chips
4 th layer Amy's refried black beans
5 th layer ground turkey
6 th layer half a can of diced tomatoes
7 th layer Tj's double roasted salsa
8 th layer reduced fat cheddar cheese
9 th layer diced red bell pepper
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 min.
Let cool for 5-10min. and than serve

You can add so many variations to this one, and I have. Some variations might be sour cream, guacamole, different types of peppers. The possibilities are endless, and they all will taste amazing.

1 comment: